Sunday, October 01, 2006

Just some thoughts.

I saw my submissive this weekend. We live a 2 hour drive away from each other, actually a bit more with the way traffic is. We don't get to see each other very often. We try to make it about twice a month, sometimes if we're lucky it's 3 times, if unlucky once. As it turns out there is a high chance we won't be able to see each other for another month....at least not be able to sleep next to each other. But that's not what this is about. This is about this last visit.

The last weekend of September we spent most of the weekend together at a major BDSM event. Sounds wonderful, doesn't it? Well, in theory it is, and on some levels it was. However, because of the distance of our relationship and the little amount of time we get to spend together, our relationship really is 'newer' than the last 6 months would have us believe.

We put a lot of pressure on that weekend. He wanted to make me happy. I wanted to make him happy. We are human; we have fantasies....and they don't always match. Now, there are some of you out there saying, "Well, you're the Domme, what you say goes." Yes, in theory that's true. For some D/s relationships that really is true. However, we are still working out what works and doesn't work in our relationship. I am not the sort of Dominant who just says, My way or the highway. There is of course nothing wrong with being that way, it's just not who I am.

So we that weekend ended with some mixed emotions on both our parts. There were moments when we soared and moments when we crashed and burned. I am happy to say though, that we are both the sort of people who are able to take the bad and learn from it. We both learned about the way we communicate. My boy and I are a good example of 'opposites attract'. That's not a bad thing. It just means we both need to remember that the other person deals with the same situation in a different way than ourselves.

So last Monday I was still very upset. I had not resolved the negative feelings I was having and needed to do something about that....Preferably in person.

I made plans to visit him again.....which was just this weekend that's ending.

We had a wonderful time. Well, I had a wonderful time. I know he did also, but he should be allowed to speak for himself on that.

As anyone in a D/s-BDSM relationship knows, trust is a big factor. I suppose in every relationship trust is very important. However, if I'm going to do potentially dangerous things to you, you really better have trust in me and faith in my abilities.

I won't go into every detail of our time together, but there is one thing I want to talk about. Needle play.

I like doing play piercings. I don't do a lot of needles at one time. (Well, not yet.) At this time in my life it's not about quantity, it's about quality. It should be said that he doesn't like needles. He has had some bad experiences in the past with them. However, he trusts me.

We had a play scene leading up to the needle portion of our play. I wanted him to be as relaxed as he could be. I believe he had a good time. (Again, I don't wish to speak for him on this.) I know that when it came time to start the needle portion he came straight back to reality.

I had him lay on a table with a sheet wrapped around most of his body for warmth. (Cold subbies are not usually happy subbies.) His breathing changed as we got closer to what we were about to do. I know he processes things in his own way, but he did good at trying his best to follow my instruction. I wanted him to breath slowly and deeply with me.

I did 4 piercings yesterday. That might not sound like many to most of you. However, remember here is a man getting punctured 8 times (needle goes in, needle comes out=one piercing) all for the pleasure of his Mistress. Was it pleasurable for me? Hell yes!!!

What is it I like? The submission; the trust; the pain; the power; the connection; the blood.

His submission to me is the most precious thing. He is putting himself into my hands to do with as I please, and trusting me to keep him safe. Does it hurt him? Yes. Did I care that it hurt him? Yes I did care. I don't want to cause 'bad' pain. Did I enjoy that it hurt him? Yes, I did...after I knew he was handling it well.

There is a power to entering someone's body. To be allowed to enter it. I broke through his flesh. I am not a crystals and chanting sort of woman, but I will be the first to admit there is energy there. The energy between us, exchanging, being released in our space. He surrenders to me. I have the power not only because I choose to have it, but because he gives it to me. That connection is such a wonderful thing.

The blood. Yes, there is blood. Very little. Most of you, I am sure have pricked yourself on a pin before. That is the type of blood I am talking. Did I play with the blood? Not this time. This time was about making him as comfortable as possible while still doing what I wanted. Will I ever play with the blood? Yes. Blood represents different things to different people. I won't go into my thoughts on blood here, but yes, his blood is a lovely thing.

So, back to the scene. I left the needles in his chest long enough to enjoy some more play. Mostly genital play. If you want a boy to 'want' more of something he doesn't really like...make sure he at least likes part of it. Nothing like tapping on the needles while stroking his cock, or tugging on his balls.

There is a fine line between pain and pleasure....especially when you have a masochistic submissive at your service.

This wasn't the only play we did this weekend. We even managed to find time to talk and confirm that despite potential set backs from the weekend before we are on the right track with each other.

We are more than just Mistress and submissive to each other. We are partners; we are lovers; we are friends.

Thank you My sweet for a lovely weekend.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

SeaDove, I wanted to say thank you for your blog. I am also new to having a submissive boyfriend. You can read our blog at uncollaredknight on blogspot. I am not open to needle play yet but we do "sounds". If you know what they are, you may want to try them. Long metal things that go into the pee hole on a man. All the way down! Talk about excitement! (It thats your thing!) Worth trying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home